Leading Health Indicator Assignment
Directions for Leading Health Indicator Assignment
• You will use the same approved population and health problem for all the Project Check-Ins and Course Project Parts 1, 2, and 3. Approval is in Week 3: Course Project Part 1 Check-In.
My Topic is: Hispanic/Latinos- population………. New cases of diagnosed diabetes in the population.
PLEASE USE THE BELOW LINK
HealthyPeople.gov Leading Health Indicators website (Links to an external site.)
• Conduct a culturally focused nursing assessment of the identified population in your area, clinical practice, or community by answering the following questions in detail.
• Assignment contents include:
o Community Cultural Needs
1. Describe specific culture/ethnic population selected in detail. Utilize scholarly resources to validate your answers.
a. Preferred name of the culture/population by members
b. Health practices (may include illness beliefs, symptom management, birth practices, death practices
c. Spiritual practices and preferences
2. Describe rationale for selecting this population.
3. Describe a cultural/ethnic need within your area, clinical practice, or community.
4. Describe a health issue from your chosen cultural population that is based on the Leading Health Indicator (LHI) priorities from Healthy People in detail.
o Details of the Health Issue
1. Describe how the health issue is based on the Leading Health Indicator (LHI) priorities from Healthy People.
2. Describe the reason why the health issue was selected.
3. Why it is important to focus on this health issue?
o Clinical Impact
1. How can this content be related to clinical practice in general?
2. How do the cultural community needs and details of the health issue impact your area, clinical practice, or community?
• After you have developed your responses, type your responses directly in your saved Course Project Part 1 Template.
• Use instructor feedback from the check-in.
• Please reach out to your instructor with any questions or concerns.
• Please use your browser’s File setting to save or print this page
• Spell check for spelling and grammar errors prior to final submission.
• Use the rubric as a final check prior to submission to ensure all content is clearly addressed.
Scholarly Source and Citations
• Scholarly sources should be used to collect data and used in Part 2.
• Cite all sources in APA format for feedback in preparation for Part 2.
• APA will not be graded in Part 1.
Do you have a similar assignment that you would wish our expert writers to handle for you? Place an order with us on https://assignmentsproficient.com/ and expect the best grades and help from qualified writers
Leading Health Indicator Assignment Leading Health Indicator Assignment