Information Systems homework help
title: Information Systems homework help
1. Do a bit of research on penetration testing techniques. Investigate and document the following
Five network penetration testing techniques
Advantages and disadvantages of each
One notable social engineering test
Possible negative implications of penetration tesing
Please write between 200 and 300 words
2. Do some research on Threat Response software. Find one particular software package to investigate.
What does the software do?
What are it’s major features?
What kind of training is required?
How much does the software cost?
Do not do the same software as everyone else. Write 200-300 of your own words and submit in a WORD document here.
I’d like to deep dive into more about penetration testing for cloud services. How is a pen test conducted, and how is a pen test used to uncover vulnerability threats? I’m particularly interested in learning more about penetration testing and how it applies to cloud services.
Firstly I would like to start by assessing the scope of my study and later on go through each and every component that needs to be included in completely understanding what Pen testing and how it is useful for organization software development life cycle. —>>Write a project abstract for the above.
Answer each these questions in a paragraph with at least five sentences: Include the question and number your responses accordingly. Provide a citation for each answer.
1. Describe Digital Literacy (how to know what is real on the web).
2. None of these people exist. What does this mean to you?
3. Why is Wikipedia more reliable than a paper encyclopedia?
4. How useful are crowd sources answers?
5. What are some drawbacks to crowd sourced answers?
6. Do people generally utilize the diversity of sources on the Internet effectively?
7. How reliant are we and how reliant should we be on getting our news from social media?
8. How do humans remain vigilant when we turn over authority to computers? Have you tried to navigate without gps?
9. If models are simplifications or reality, why do we rely on them?
10. Why was this model, used by Amazon for hiring, wrong?
11. Why did Skynet declare war on the human race?
The purpose of this assignment is to pick a topic for your research project. The topic should be of graduate level not a survey. Investigate an important question.
Your Research Project will be a presentation on some aspect of the surveillance state. Do a five source annotated bibliography/reference list on the subject. There should be two annotations for each source. In the first write a paragraph of at least five sentences summarizing the thesis of the article. In the second write a paragraph of at least five sentences summarizing your reflections on the thesis of the article. You should do a deep dive into a topic. Do not do a survey. Make use of academic references such as you can find in the Danforth LIbrary research databases
Use at least five sources.
Do you have a similar assignment that you would wish our expert writers from Assignments Proficient to handle for you? Place an order with us on https://assignmentsproficient.com/ and expect the best grades and help from qualified writers