Descriptive Statistics Assignment Task
Task: Descriptive Statistics Assignment Task
Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum, watch the Week 1 Introduction (Links to an external site.) video, and read Chapters 1, 2, and 3 in the MindTap ebook by clicking on the Getting Ready link for each chapter. You can access the MindTap ebook, Essentials of Modern Business Statistics with Microsoft® Excel® , in your online classroom.
Step 1: Read:
· Review Case Problem 3: Business Schools of Asia-Pacific downloadfrom Chapter 3 in the ebook.
Step 2: Do:
· Run descriptive statistics for the Data File AsiaMBA (Chapter 3) using the video How to Add Excel’s Data Analysis ToolPak . (Links to an external site.)
In a managerial report, use the methods of descriptive statistics to
· Summarize the data in Data File AsiaMBA.
· Summarize each variable in the data set.
Step 3: Discuss:
· What new insights do these descriptive statistics provide concerning Asia-Pacific business schools? You should also analyze differences between local and foreign tuition costs, between mean starting salaries for schools requiring and not requiring work experience, and between starting salaries for schools requiring and not requiring English tests.
Do you have a similar assignment that you would wish our expert writers from Assignments Proficient to handle for you? Place an order with us on https://assignmentsproficient.com/ and expect the best grades and help from qualified writers
Assignments Proficient is a website where students from across the globe come under one roof to gain purposeful assignments. Globally, the education is still in its young stage where taking help by any means outside the educational institutes is infrequent. So we have separate forums to examine the variety of subject areas. Within each forum, there is ranking allotted to the person who is most efficient to do the assignment in the best possible way. If you are a student in Dubai or travelling here for your education, then we are the pillars of strength, whom you can trust and ladder of support, for any assistance in your assignment.